- Basic Services of Funeral Director and Staff
- Transfer of deceased from anywhere in Berks County to our facility
- Preparation of all documents
- Care, shelter and on-site refrigeration of your loved one
- Cremation process at our private on-site crematory
- Cardboard container for cremation process
- Basic Acrylic Urn
- Filing and securing of death certificate
- Notification of Social Security
- Death notice posted on our website and a free death notice in local newspaper if applicable
- County Cremation fee
- Mailing of cremated remains in container to anywhere in the continental United States via priority mail
- Cremated remains are generally available within 5-7 business days.
Cremation Containers and Caskets
A basic cardboard container is included in the Complete Direct Cremation plan. If you desire a different cremation container at an additional cost, please click on that container as pictured below.
An acrylic urn is included in the Complete Direct Cremation plan to temporarily hold remains. If you would like to upgrade to another urn at an additional cost, please click on that urn as pictured below. There will be a $95 charge to place cremated remains in a container you provide to us.
Jewelry/Keepsakes are available at additional cost and can be filled with a portion of the cremated remains.
Additional Service Options
Choose the additional option
* Available weekdays from 9 AM to 3 PM for up to 1 hour; excludes holidays. Up to 10 people permitted. Deceased is bathed, dressed and hair is combed. (This is sometimes not possible, due to autopsy, accident, etc.).
* Witnessing the cremation tray being placed inside the cremation chamber. Available weekdays from 9 AM to 3 PM; excludes holidays. Up to 10 people permitted. (This option does not need to be selected if you've already selected the Private Identification Viewing.)
* Cremation performed weekdays after 3PM, weekends or holidays.
$9.00 each ($6.00 State fee + $3.00 processing fee).
To learn more about travel protection plan, click here.
Choose the final disposition option
Cremated remains are generally available within 5-7 business days.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.